FRP is a newly added feature in Android phones. After the process of Factory Reset, the phone will ask the user to put the last active Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the actual owner of the device. No doubt it a good feature to avoid misuse of the device. But somehow many users have forgotten their Google ID & Password after the factory reset. So, if you also facing the FRP lock issue on your phone then here in this tutorial I will guide you to Samsung M11 FRP Bypass Unlock SM-M115F Google Account without PC very easily. So, you have to follow the below process carefully.
What is Samsung FRP?
Android has added the FRP feature in 5.0 Lollipop and the upper version. FRP means Factory Reset Protection and it’s working on most of the latest Android versions (Lolipop, Nougat, Marshmallow, Oreo, pie & Q). Google also pushed security patch update every two months to fix the old FRP bypassing process so that’s why nowadays FRP unlock process is too challenging with every phone and Android version.
The FRP will automatically activate when a user added a new Google Account ID and Password on your Samsung M11 for the very first time. If you performing the factory reset, then your device will ‘be stuck at the FRP lock verification screen. Now you have to log in with the same Google Account and Password that you set up on your phone earlier. In case, if you lost or your Samsung M11 got stolen then It can’t be accessed by anyone. Here on this page, I share with you a simple and fully working methods to Samsung M11 FRP unlock successfully.
Samsung M11 Specifications
Samsung M11 released in March 2020, It has 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of RAM. The Samsung M11 comes with a 6.4inch with a resolution of 1080 x 2400pixels. It’s runs on Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz) chipsets and powered by 5000mAh removable battery. Samsung M11 comes with 48+8+5+5mp Quad main camera setup and 20mp of single-selfie camera setup.
How to Disable FRP Lock
The process of disabling the FRP lock is very easy. Just you have to follow these simple steps to disable it easily: Just Goto Settings -> Accounts -> select the Google Account -> check on the right side you will see Delete icon. Just delete the account from there.
The process of FRP Bypass is very easy and you can download all FRP Bypass Tool which can help to Samsung M11 FRP Bypass easily.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung M11
- First, Switch on your Samsung M11
- Tap on Start
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and Tap Next
- Connect your Samsung M11 to a Wifi network
- Download & unzip the Easy Samsung FRP Tool V1 for your Personal Computer
- Double click to run SamsungFrp2020.exe.
- 1st Step: Click Disable Driver signature and Restart Your Windows Computer.
- 2nd Step: Reconnect the Samsung phone to the computer.
- 3rd Step: Click on Bypass FRP button. Wait until the process has finished.
- A Driver installation popup will start, click Install Anyway.
- Check-in your own FRP phone, A Easy Firmware popup window will appears. Tap View.
- Now you can access the Chrome Browser.
- Visit the below link:https://bit.ly/3hdyCKt
- Go to the FRP bypass APK section
- Select Open Google Search => OpenNow Search for Galaxy Store
- Select & Open Galay Store
- If Galaxy Store wants Update, Tap Update
- Then follow all the above process again
- Now Samsung Galaxy Store will open
- Click on the Search icon and type: Google Play Services Hidden
- Sign in or up with Samsung Account
- Wait until the installation process finished =>> Click Open
- Select “Google Play Services (WebpageOnbodyPermission)”
- Choose Pattern lock =>> Draw a pattern and confirm it >> Tap Skip
- Do not Restart your Samsung M11
- Go Back to Welcome Screen
- Setup All of the initial steps
- Pull the design lock which you set up earlier
- Tap Skip on the Google Account Sign-In page.
- That’s it.
Read Morel: Samsung FRP Bypass Tool