Google has added FRP (Factory Reset Protection) on all present-day Android smartphones. After the process of Factory Reset, the phone will ask the user to enter the last used Google account to verify the actual owner of the device. No doubt it is a good feature to avoid misuse of the device. But due to the huge number of FRP unlock requests, here FRPBYPASS.IN provides the best solution to FRP unlock. In this tutorial, I will guide you to Samsung M01s FRP Bypass | Unlock SM-M017F Google Account Android 9 without PC very easily. So, follow the below process carefully.
What is FRP?
Android has added the FRP feature in 5.0 Lollipop and the upper version. FRP means Factory Reset Protection and it’s working on most of the latest Android versions (Lolipop, Nougat, Marshmallow, Oreo, pie & Q). Google also pushed security patch update every two months to fix the old FRP bypassing process so that’s why nowadays FRP unlock process has become too challenging with every phone and Android version.
The FRP will automatically activate when a user added a new Google Account ID and Password on your Samsung M01s for the very first time. If you performing the factory reset, then your device will ‘be stuck at the FRP lock verification screen. Now you have to log in with the same Google Account and Password that you set up on your phone earlier. In case, if you lost or your Samsung M01s got stolen then It can’t be accessed by anyone. Here on this page, I share with you a simple and fully working methods to Samsung M01s FRP unlock successfully.
How to Disable FRP Lock
The process of disabling the FRP lock is very easy. Just you have to follow these simple steps to disable it easily: Just Goto Settings -> Accounts -> select the Google Account -> check on the right side you will see Delete icon. Just delete the account from there.
The process of FRP Bypass is very easy and you can download all FRP Bypass Tool which can help to Samsung M31 FRP Bypass easily.
Samsung M01s Specifications
Samsung M01s released in July 2020, It has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM. The Samsung M01s comes with a 6.2inch with a resolution of 720 x 1520pixels. It runs on Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz) Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) chipsets and powered by a 4000mAh removable battery. Samsung A01 comes with 13+8mp dual main camera setup and 5mp of single-selfie camera setup.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung M01s
- Turn ON your Samsung M01s.
- Connect your Samsung M01s to a stable wifi connection.
- On the Google Account verification screen.
- Tap gear (Settings).
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Click Key-tap feedback.
- Select Sound & Vibration.
- Click Answering & Ending calls.
- Turn On Answer Automatically.
- Again tap Answer Automatically.
- Tap both 2 Seconds & 10 Seconds at the same time.
- Try it more than Two times.
- Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping will pops up.
- Now click App Info.
- Select Settings icon.
- Tap Recording Calls ==>> Recorded Calls.
- You can access the Files option.
- Take a screenshot by tap & hold the volume down + Power key at the same time.
- Images ==> view image.
- Click three dots from the top-right corner => Select Details.
- Click Edit ==>> Tap (plus) icon on location field.
- Maps will open.
- Search any location now and click on the Searched location.
- Tap Mini Map icon.
- Again Search any location in Google map and click Share.
- Share Popup will open => choose Gmail.
- Take me to Gmail ==>> Exchange & Office 365.
- Now type Bypassfrp@outlook.com.
- Manual Setup ==>> Exchange==>> Select.
- Tap OK.
- Now you can access the Screen lock page.
- Select Pin or Pattern lock.
- Setup a Pattern or Pin lock and restart your Samsung M01s.
- Now set up the setup wizard.
- Draw the Pattern lock that you set up earlier.
- Now you can see the Skip option in the Google Verification screen.
- Click Skip.
Read More: Samsung FRP Bypass Tool