FRP is a newly added feature in Android phones. After the process of Factory Reset, If you forget the last google credentials and your device stuck at the Google Account screen, then you have to know the process of bypass FRP lock. In this tutorial, I will guide you to Realme C12 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Account without a PC very easily. So, follow the below process carefully.
Android has added the FRP feature in 5.0 Lollipop and the upper version. FRP means Factory Reset Protection and it’s working on most of the latest Android versions (Lolipop, Nougat, Marshmallow, Oreo, pie & Q). No doubt it a good feature to avoid misuse during thefts. But too many users have forgotten their Google ID & Password after the factory reset. So that’s why nowadays FRP unlock process has become too challenging with every phone and Android version.
The FRP will automatically activate when a user added a new Google Account ID and Password on your Realme C12 for the very first time. If you performing the factory reset, then your device will ‘be stuck at the FRP lock verification screen. Now you have to log in with the same Google Account and Password that you set up on your phone earlier. In case, if you lost or your Realme C12 got stolen then It can’t be accessed by anyone. On this page, I share with you a simple and fully working methods to successfully unlock Realme C12 FRP.
How to Disable FRP Lock
The process of disabling the FRP lock is very easy. Just you have to follow these simple steps to disable it easily: Just Goto Settings -> Accounts -> select the Google Account -> check on the right side you will see Delete icon. Just delete the account from there.
With this process you can easily bypass FRP lock but if you want to download FRP Bypass Tool apk which can help to Realme C12 FRP Bypass easily. You can visit here to download FRP Bypass tool.
Realme C12 Specifications
Realme C12 released in March 2019, It has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM. The Realme C12 comes with a 6.2inch with a resolution of 720 x 1600pixels. It runs on MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm) Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) chipset and powered by a 6000mAh removable battery. Realme C12 comes with 13+2+2mp quad main camera setup and 8mp of single-selfie camera setup.
How to Bypass FRP Realme C12
- Power On Realme C12 first.
- Connect Oppo A11 to a stable wifi connection.
- Go back to the very first Welcome screen.
- Tap Emergency Call.
- Dial *#813#.
- Press OK.
- Now, wait for a few seconds and do not touch anything until your see Realme C12 Home page.
- Go to Settings => About Phone.
- Now, tap 5-10 times on Version.
- Then you will get You are now in Developer Mode.
- Go back to the Settings main menu.
- Click Additional Settings.
- Now go to the Developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode & OEM Unlock.
- Again get back to the Settings menu.
- Select Additional Menu ===>>> Backup & Factory Reset===>>> Erase All Data.
- Wait for factory reset and restart your Realme C12.
- Once finish setup the initial setup.
- That’s it.
Read Morel: Oppo FRP Bypass Tool
This is the simple way you have to follow to Realme C12 FRP Bypass (Unlock Google Account) Android 8 easily.