FRP is a newly added feature in Android phones. After the process of Factory Reset, the phone will ask the user to put the last active Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the actual owner of the device. No doubt it a good feature to avoid misuse of the device. But somehow many users have forgotten their Google ID & Password after the factory reset. So, if you also facing the FRP lock issue on your phone then here in this tutorial I will guide you to Oppo F17 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Account without PC using Emergency FRP Code very easily. So, you have to follow the below process carefully.
What is Oppo FRP?
Android has added the FRP feature in 5.0 Lollipop and the upper version. FRP means Factory Reset Protection and it’s working on most of the latest Android versions (Lolipop, Nougat, Marshmallow, Oreo, pie & Q). Google also pushed security patch update every two months to fix the old FRP bypassing process so that’s why nowadays FRP unlock process has become too challenging with every phone and Android version.
The FRP will automatically activate when a user added a new Google Account ID and Password on your Oppo F17 for the very first time. If you performing the factory reset, then your device will ‘be stuck at the FRP lock verification screen. Now you have to log in with the same Google Account and Password that you set up on your phone earlier. In case, if you lost or your Oppo F17 got stolen then It can’t be accessed by anyone. Here on this page, I share with you a simple and fully working methods to Oppo F17 FRP unlock successfully.
How to Disable FRP Lock
The process of disabling the FRP lock is very easy. Just you have to follow these simple steps to disable it easily: Just Goto Settings -> Accounts -> select the Google Account -> check on the right side you will see the Delete icon. Just delete the account from there.
The process of FRP Bypass is very easy and you can download all FRP Bypass Tool which can help to Oppo F17 FRP Bypass easily.
Oppo F17 Specifications
Oppo F17 was released in March 2020 in India, It has 4/6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of ROM. The Oppo F17 comes with a 6.44inch with a resolution of 1080 x 2400pixels. It runs on Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm) chipsets and powered by a 4025mAh removable battery. Oppo F17 comes with 16+8+2+2mp Quad main camera setup and 16+mp of single-selfie camera setup.
Also Read: OPPO FRP Bypass Tool – Oppo FRP Unlock One Click
How to Bypass FRP Oppo F17 using Emergency FRP Code
- First, you have to Power On your Oppo F17.
- Connect Oppo F17 to a stable wifi network.
- Get back to the very first Welcome screen.
- Tap on Emergency Call.
- Dial *#813#.
- Click on OK button.
- Now wait for a few seconds and do not touch anything until your see Oppo F17 Home page.
- Go to Settings => About Phone.
- Now tap 5-10 times on Version.
- Then you will get You are now in Developer Mode.
- Go back to the Settings main menu.
- Click on Aditional Settings.
- Now go to the Developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode & OEM Unlock option.
- Again get back to the Settings menu.
- Select Aditional Menu ===>>> Backup & Factory Reset===>>> Erase All Data.
- Wait for factory reset and restart your Oppo F17.
- Once finish setup the initial setup.
- That’s it.
- This is the simple way you have to follow to Oppo F17 FRP Bypass (Unlock CPH2067 Google Account) Android 10 easily.
Read More: Samsung FRP Bypass Tool
2 thoughts on “Oppo F17 FRP Bypass (Unlock Google Account) Android 10 | FRP Code”
My oppo f17 is screen lock and I don’t know what is the password, I want to do FRP but tools is not available please give me help….. I humbly request you…
If you have your GMAIL ID PASSWORD then it can be possible to erase all your data and lock screen.