FRP is a newly added feature in Android phones. After the process of Factory Reset, the phone will ask the user to put the last active Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the actual owner of the device. No doubt it a good feature to avoid misuse of the device. But somehow many users have forgotten their Google ID & Password after the factory reset. So, if you also facing the FRP lock issue on your phone then here in this tutorial I will guide you to Oppo A92s FRP Bypass Unlock PDKM00 Google Account without PC very easily. So, you have to follow the below process carefully.
What is Oppo FRP?
Android has added the FRP feature in 5.0 Lollipop and the upper version. FRP means Factory Reset Protection and it’s working on most of the latest Android versions (Lolipop, Nougat, Marshmallow, Oreo, pie & Q). Google also pushed security patch update every two months to fix the old FRP bypassing process so that’s why nowadays FRP unlock process has become too challenging with every phone and Android version.
The FRP will automatically activate when a user added a new Google Account ID and Password on your Oppo A92s for the very first time. If you performing the factory reset, then your device will ‘be stuck at the FRP lock verification screen. Now you have to log in with the same Google Account and Password that you set up on your phone earlier. In case, if you lost or your Oppo A92s got stolen then It can’t be accessed by anyone. Here on this page, I share with you a simple and fully working methods to Oppo A92s FRP unlock successfully.
How to Disable FRP Lock
The process of disabling the FRP lock is very easy. Just you have to follow these simple steps to disable it easily: Just Goto Settings -> Accounts -> select the Google Account -> check on the right side you will see Delete icon. Just delete the account from there.
The process of FRP Bypass is very easy and you can download all FRP Bypass Tool which can help to Samsung M31 FRP Bypass easily.
Oppo A92s Specifications
Oppo A92s released in March 2020, It has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM. The Oppo A92s comes with a 6.5inch with a resolution of 1080 x 2400pixels. It runs on octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) Qualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) chipsets and powered by 6000mAh removable battery. Oppo A92 comes with 48+8+2+2mp Quad main camera setup and 1+mp of single-selfie camera setup.
How to Bypass FRP Oppo A92s
- Turn on your Oppo A92s.
- Connect your Oppo A92s to a stable wifi connection.
- Go back to the very first Welcome screen.
- Tap on Emergency Call.
- Dial *#813#.
- Click on OK button.
- Now wait for a few seconds and do not touch anything until your see Oppo A92 Home page.
- Go to Settings => About Phone.
- Now tap 5-10 times on Version.
- Then you will get You are now in Developer Mode.
- Go back to the Settings main menu.
- Click on Aditional Settings.
- Now go to the Developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode & OEM Unlock option.
- Again get back to the Settings menu.
- Select Aditional Menu ===>>> Backup & Factory Reset===>>> Erase All Data.
- Wait for factory reset and restart your Oppo A92s.
- Once finish setup the initial setup.
- That’s it.
- This is the simple way you have to follow to Oppo A92s FRP Bypass (Unlock PDKM00 Google Account) Android 10 easily.
Read Morel: Oppo FRP Bypass Tool