FRP is a newly added feature in Android phones. After the process of Factory Reset, the phone will ask the user to put the last active Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the actual owner of the device. No doubt it a good feature to avoid misuse of the device. But somehow many users have forgotten their Google ID & Password after the factory reset. So, if you also facing the FRP lock issue on your phone then here in this tutorial I will guide you to Samsung S10 Lite FRP Bypass Unlock SM-G770F Google Account without PC very easily. So, you have to follow the below process carefully.
What is Samsung FRP?
Android has added the FRP feature in 5.0 Lollipop and the upper version. FRP means Factory Reset Protection and it’s working on most of the latest Android versions (Lolipop, Nougat, Marshmallow, Oreo, pie & Q). Google also pushed security patch update every two months to fix the old FRP bypassing process so that’s why nowadays FRP unlock process is too challenging with every phone and Android version.
The FRP will automatically activate when a user added a new Google Account ID and Password on your Samsung A11 for the very first time. If you performing the factory reset, then your device will ‘be stuck at the FRP lock verification screen. Now you have to log in with the same Google Account and Password that you set up on your phone earlier. In case, if you lost or your Samsung A11 got stolen then It can’t be accessed by anyone. Here on this page, I share with you a simple and fully working methods to Samsung A11 FRP unlock successfully.
Samsung S10 Lite Specifications
Samsung S10 Lite released in March 2020, It has 6/8GB of RAM and 128/512GB of ROM. The Samsung S10 Lite comes with a 6.7inch with a resolution of 1080 x 2400pixels. It runs on Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485) Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) chipsets and powered by 4000mAh removable battery. Samsung S10 Lite comes with 48+12+5mp Quad main camera setup and 8mp of single-selfie camera setup.
How to Disable FRP Lock
The process of disabling the FRP lock is very easy. Just you have to follow these simple steps to disable it easily: Just Goto Settings -> Accounts -> select the Google Account -> check on the right side you will see Delete icon. Just delete the account from there.
The process of FRP Bypass is very easy and you can download all FRP Bypass Tool which can help to Samsung S10 Lite FRP Bypass easily.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung S10 Lite
- Turn on your Samsung S10 Lite.
- Connect your Samsung S10 Lite to a stable wifi connection.
- Go back to the very first Welcome screen.
- Now take a screenshot by Press & Hold Volume Down + Power button, then click on Deny option.
- Again take a screenshot and click Deny & Don’t ask again.
- One more time take a screenshot and click on Settings.
- Click on Permission.
- Now click on Search Icon from the top right corner.
- Press on the Open button.
- Now Google Chrome will be opened.
- Now you have to download Applications.
- Click on here and download these two applications.
- Download (1) Gadgets Doctor FRP apk.
- Download (2) Apex Launcher.
- Go to the Downloads.
- Install Gadgets Doctor FRP Apk but don’t open it.
- Again Install Apex Launcher apk and open it.
- Now you can access your device home screen.
- Open device Settings.
- Go to Setting =>> biometrics and security =>> other security settings =>> device admin apps.
- Now turn off Find My Device.
- Go back to the Settings Main page.
- Open Apps -> disable -> Google Play Services.
- Again go back to the setting’s main menu.
- Setting=>> Accounts and backup =>> Accounts =>> add account =>> Google.
- Add a Google Account on your phone.
- Go back to the Settings -> Apps -> Disable.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Now Go back to Setting =>> biometrics and security =>> other security settings =>> device admin apps ==>> enable.
- That’s it.
- This is the simple way you have to follow to Samsung S10 Lite FRP Bypass Unlock SM-G770F Google Account Without PC easily.
Read Morel: Samsung FRP Bypass Tool