FRP is a newly added feature in Android phones. After the process of Factory Reset, the phone will ask the user to put the last active Google account used in the phone to verify the actual owner of the device. No doubt it a good feature to avoid misuse of the device. But somehow many users have forgotten their Google ID & Password after the factory reset. In case, if you also facing the FRP lock issue on your phone then here in this tutorial I will guide you to Samsung Note 7 FRP Bypass | Unlock SM-N930 Google Account Android 8 without PC very easily. So, follow the below process carefully.
What is FRP?
Android has added the FRP feature in 5.0 Lollipop and the upper version. FRP means Factory Reset Protection and it’s working on most of the latest Android versions (Lolipop, Nougat, Marshmallow, Oreo, pie & Q). Google also pushed security patch update every two months to fix the old FRP bypassing process so that’s why nowadays FRP unlock process has become too challenging with every phone and Android version.
The FRP will automatically activate when a user added a new Google Account ID and Password on your Samsung Note 7 for the very first time. If you performing the factory reset, then your device will ‘be stuck at the FRP lock verification screen. Now you have to log in with the same Google Account and Password that you set up on your phone earlier. In case, if you lost or your Samsung Note 7 got stolen then It can’t be accessed by anyone. Here on this page, I share with you a simple and fully working methods to Samsung Note 7 FRP unlock successfully.
How to Disable FRP Lock
The process of disabling the FRP lock is very easy. Just you have to follow these simple steps to disable it easily: Just Goto Settings -> Accounts -> select the Google Account -> check on the right side you will see Delete icon. Just delete the account from there.
The process of FRP Bypass is very easy and you can download all FRP Bypass Tool which can help to Samsung Note 7 FRP Bypass easily.
Samsung Note 7 Specifications
Samsung Note 7 released in July 2016, It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM. The Samsung Note 7 comes with a 5.7inch with a resolution of 1440 x 2560pixels. It runs on Exynos 8890 Octa (14 nm) chipsets and powered by a 3500mAh removable battery. Samsung A01 comes with a 12mp single main camera setup and 5+2mp of single-selfie camera setup.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Note 7
- First, Power ON your Samsung Note 7.
- Then connect your Samsung Note 7 to a good wifi connection.
- Tap the gear (Settings) icon on the Google Account verification screen.
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Click Key-tap feedback.
- Select Sound & Vibration.
- Click Answering & Ending calls.
- Turn On Answer Automatically.
- Again tap Answer Automatically.
- Tap both 2 Seconds & 10 Seconds at the same time.
- Try it more than Two times.
- Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping will pops up.
- Now click App Info.
- Select Settings icon.
- Tap Recording Calls ==>> Recorded Calls.
- You can access the Files option.
- Take a screenshot by tap & hold the volume down + Power key at the same time.
- Images ==> view image.
- Click three dots from the top-right corner => Select Details.
- Click Edit ==>> Tap (plus) icon on location field.
- Maps will open.
- Search any location now and click on the Searched location.
- Tap Mini Map icon.
- Again Search any location in Google map and click Share.
- Share Popup will open => choose Gmail.
- Take me to Gmail ==>> Exchange & Office 365.
- Now type Bypassfrp@outlook.com.
- Manual Setup ==>> Exchange==>> Select.
- Tap OK.
- Now you can access the Screen lock page.
- Select Pin or Pattern lock.
- Setup a Pattern or Pin lock and restart your Samsung Note 7.
- Now set up the setup wizard.
- Draw the Pattern lock that you set up earlier.
- Now you can see the Skip option in the Google Verification screen.
- Click Skip.
Read More: Samsung FRP Bypass Tool