FRP is a newly added feature in Android phones. After the process of Factory Reset, the phone will ask the user to put the last active Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the actual owner of the device. No doubt it a good feature to avoid misuse of the device. But somehow many users have forgotten their Google ID & Password after the factory reset. So, if you also facing the FRP lock issue on your phone then here in this tutorial I will guide you to Xiaomi Redmi 9 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Account without PC using Emergency FRP Code very easily. So, you have to follow the below process carefully.
What is FRP?
Android has added the FRP feature in 5.0 Lollipop and the upper version. FRP means Factory Reset Protection and it’s working on most of the latest Android versions (Lolipop, Nougat, Marshmallow, Oreo, pie & Q). Google also pushed security patch update every two months to fix the old FRP bypassing process so that’s why nowadays FRP unlock process has become too challenging with every phone and Android version.
The FRP will automatically activate when a user added a new Google Account ID and Password on your Oppo K5 for the very first time. If you performing the factory reset, then your device will ‘be stuck at the FRP lock verification screen. Now you have to log in with the same Google Account and Password that you set up on your phone earlier. In case, if you lost or your Oppo K5 got stolen then It can’t be accessed by anyone. Here on this page, I share with you a simple and fully working methods to Oppo K5 FRP unlock successfully.
How to Disable FRP Lock
The process of disabling the FRP lock is very easy. Just you have to follow these simple steps to disable it easily: Just Goto Settings -> Accounts -> select the Google Account -> check on the right side you will see Delete icon. Just delete the account from there.
The process of FRP Bypass is very easy and you can download all FRP Bypass Tool which can help to Oppo K5 FRP Bypass easily.
Redmi 9 Specifications
Redmi 9 released in March 2019, It has 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of ROM. The Redmi 9 comes with a 6.53inch with a resolution of 1080 x 2340pixels. It runs on Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm) chipsets and powered by a 5020mAh removable battery. Redmi 9 comes with 13+8+5+2mp Quad main camera setup and 8mp of single-selfie camera setup.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9
- Firstly, Power ON your Redmi 9
- Connect your Redmi 9 to a stable wifi connection
- Go to the Google Account Verification screen
- Now go back to WI-FI Screen
- Disconnect your mobile from the Wi-Fi network
- Remove the SIM card if it inserted
- You will get the SKIP option, tap on that
- Tap next =>> next =>> Accept to setup your phone
- On the Setup Password page, Select Only Screen lock
- Select Pattern lock
- Draw Pattern
- Tap Next-> Next -> until you see Not Signed IN popup
- Again go to the WI-FI screen and connect your Redmi 9 with the WI-FI network
- Now Setup your phone normally
- On the Draw Pattern lock screen, Draw Pattern lock that you setup earlier and tap Next
- Now you will get Skip option on the Google Account verification page
- Tap Skip
- This is the simple way you have to follow to Xiaomi Redmi 9 FRP Bypass (Unlock Google Account) MIUI 11 easily
Read Morel: Samsung FRP Bypass Tool