Google has added FRP (Factory Reset Protection) on all present-day Android smartphones. After the process of Factory Reset, the phone will ask the user to enter the last used Google account to verify the actual owner of the device. No doubt it is a good feature to avoid misuse of the device. But due to the huge number of FRP unlock requests, here FRPBYPASS.IN provides the best solution to FRP unlock. In this tutorial, I will guide you to Oppo Reno 3 (CPH2043) FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Verification (Android 10) without PC by emergency FRP Code easily. So, follow the below process carefully.
What is FRP?
Android has added the FRP feature in 5.0 Lollipop and the upper version. FRP means Factory Reset Protection and it’s working on most of the latest Android versions (Lolipop, Nougat, Marshmallow, Oreo, pie & Q). Google also pushed security patch update every two months to fix the old FRP bypassing process so that’s why nowadays FRP unlock process has become too challenging with every phone and Android version.
The FRP will automatically activate when a user added a new Google Account ID and Password on your Oppo Reno 3 for the very first time. If you performing the factory reset, then your device will ‘be stuck at the FRP lock verification screen. Now you have to log in with the same Google Account and Password that you set up on your phone earlier. In case, if you lost or your Oppo Reno 3 got stolen then It can’t be accessed by anyone. Here on this page, I share with you a simple and fully working method to Oppo Reno 3 FRP unlock successfully.
How to Disable FRP Lock
The process of disabling the FRP lock is very easy. Just you have to follow these simple steps to disable it easily: Just Goto Settings -> Accounts -> select the Google Account -> check on the right side you will see Delete icon. Just delete the account from there.
The process of FRP Bypass is very easy and you can download all FRP Bypass Tool which can help to Oppo Reno 3 FRP Bypass easily.
Oppo Reno 3 Specifications
Oppo Reno 3 released in 2020, has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM. The Oppo Reno 3 comes with a 6.4inch with a resolution of 1080 x 2400pixels. It runs on Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90 (12 nm chipsets and powered by a 4025mAh removable battery. Oppo Reno 3 comes with a 48+8+13+2mp main camera setup and 44mp of single-selfie camera setup.
How to Bypass FRP Oppo Reno 3 using Emergency Code
- First, you have to Power On your Oppo Reno 3.
- Connect Oppo Reno 3 to a stable wifi network.
- Get back to the very first Welcome screen.
- Tap on Emergency Call.
- Dial *#813#.
- Click on OK button.
- Now wait for a few seconds and do not touch anything until your see Oppo Reno 3 Home page.
- Go to Settings => About Phone.
- Now tap 5-10 times on Version.
- Then you will get You are now in Developer Mode.
- Go back to the Settings main menu.
- Click on Aditional Settings.
- Now go to the Developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode & OEM Unlock option.
- Again get back to the Settings menu.
- Select Aditional Menu ===>>> Backup & Factory Reset===>>> Erase All Data..
- Wait for factory reset and restart your Oppo Reno 3.
- Once finish setup the initial setup.
- That’s it.
- This is the simple way you have to follow to Oppo Reno 3 FRP Bypass (Unlock Google Account) Android 10 easily.
Read More: FRP Bypass Tool